Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Reading - Part 1

No more pencils!
No more books!
No more teacher's dirty looks!

Um... on second thought... scratch the second one.

I love to read. Unfortunately, because of my college reading and responsibilities, I often neglect my own reading. Often when summer time arrives, I cannot stand the thought or sight of a book! However, Providence this year has decreed that I should once again pick up some good ol' friends...


Some Graphic Novels... And the DC Universe

Comics, more graphic novels, and the Marvel Universe

Fantasy, historical fiction w/a twist, and another graphic novel
concerning the Holocaust
Yes. It's lovely to read again.

2 comments:

Kiri said...

I'm sensing a graphic novel theme in your summer. :) Enjoy your books!

Anonymous said...

I feeling a need to borrow your novels... after you finish them, of course. ;)

~Dee