Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Family Weekend


Each year, WVU hosts Fall Family Weekend. Families of students at WVU can come to classes, go to sporting events, tour the campus, and generally see what their kid/sibling get to do every day. This year my father and mother couldn't attend with me on Friday (Though Daddy did go to my Business management class with me on Thursday), so Daniel and I adopted David Terris and took him to classes with us.
Accounting was interesting.... Italian was hilarious! The boys tried to understand Fabio, but their greatest enjoyment was listening to the obnoxious students behind us. I think Economics was David's favorite... He could follow the calculus part just fine.

Sneaked into a Engineering Classroom--Awesome--

After all of that, we had lunch at the Mountainlair --possibly Daniel's and my favorite part :P-- Then I gave them a tour of the CS lab; we took a PRT ride to Engineering --trying to find Aerospace E. where David may attend next year--


then back on the PRT to the downtown campus
where I showed off the library.

All in all, it was a beautiful autumn day for Fall Family Weekend.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Sounds like you had fun! I always love going to parents weekend at PC! It is neat to see what Daniel is doing. I can't believe this will be the last year. :o(