Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Randoms

Hi!
For those of you who don't have Facebook, I thought I would share this here. Feel free to comment on them, or comment with your own. This is just for fun!

1. I love comic lore.
2. No really, I have the Marvel Encyclopedia.
3. I want to attend NYC ComicCon next year.
4. I am a Computer Science 101 nerd.
5. I think football is the greatest sport ever. Period.
6. I think guys running up and down a field smashing each other is awesome. Hence #5.
7. I want to teach economics at my local homeschool coop one day.
8. I like video/computer games.
9. The Hobbit, Nancy Drew, and KOTOR are my favorites.
10. I really want to meet Moses someday. Weird, I know. But, I've always figured we would know everyone in heaven...
11. I think the field of linguistics is fascinating.
12. I am a coca-cola addict.
13. There was a period of time in my life where I could quote the Fellowship of the Ring with the movie.
14. I love movie/TV quotes!
15. My current fav: "Shut up you freak!"
16. I call my grandpa dude. And he likes it.
17. I wish I knew more.
18. I think the Civil War is a great era to study.
19. I am a staunch homeschooler.
20. I like Broadway musicals.
21. I LOVE historical balls.
22. My favorite television show is 24. But I call it "Jack."
23. I talk WAY too much.
24. I can't seem to remember what key I'm in when I play for church. Whoops!
25. I think Facebook is a societal evil. Yes, I know it is hypocritical.

1 comment:

Kiri said...

Hey! I just tagged you over at our blog, if you're up for another meme...

(Is meme the right word? I'm not good with web lingo...)