Monday, September 28, 2009

Challenge: Comments!



I don't know about the rest of you, but I rarely comment on other blogs. Even the ones that impress, excite, thrill, or move me... I want to break that habit. Blogs need feedback, and I read a lot of blogs. My challenge for myself (and for the rest of you!) is to post a comment every day for 2 weeks. Old posts and new posts... posts that I should have commented on a long time ago. I'm gonna add my 2 cents. So you do the same; comment on all your favorite blogs for the next two weeks.

And spread the word! Along with your comments... add a link to this post.

At the end of each week, I'll share the various blogs and posts that I've commented on. =)

Searching for something to comment on?
Check out My Blog List!

1 comment:

Kiri said...

Sounds like a good idea! I've been trying to comment occasionally on my favorite blogs for a few months now- because I enjoy getting comments so much! It's much easier on blog of friends... I think I'll take your challenge, but because my internet is so unpredictable right now I won't start my two weeks for a few days.