Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quotes of the Day

Yeah, so I'm reliving the Novacom saga. It's that awesome. :-)


Grocer: Greasily Chips. Ever tasted a Greasily Chip? Oh my.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cal: Birdhouses? You're serious?
Grocer/Mr. Jenkins: Very. I'm a very serious grocer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Man: Fizzy Cola? Tastes like used, fish tank water. You want a can, kid? Got plenty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cal: Maybe they've all been hypnotized! Like that movie.
Alex: What movie?
Cal: You know the one.
Alex: No, I don't.
Cal: Sure you do. With what's his name -- that guy and that girl with spiky hair.
Alex: You mean the one the carries that --- thing around?
Cal: Yeah!
Mandy: Are you guys talking in code?
Cal: No! It's that movie where the whole town gets hypnotized. All I'm saying is that this is just like that.
Mandy: Oh, brother.

4 comments:

Lonnie Bowe said...

My wife collects Adventures in Odyssey things. I didn't know it existed until I met her so she's been having me listen. They're pretty good!

Keely said...

I love the Novacom saga! We have so many quotes we use on a regular basis from just those albums. You gotta love them!

Kelsie said...

Aw, what a good little quoting friend you are! :o)

Kiri said...

Okay, so I know I'm behind on my blog reading when I log onto blogger and have posts from "1 week ago" that I still haven't read! Yikes!

Anyway, I love AIO, too, and the Novacom series was seriously good! FoF's radio dramas are so much fun. I love sharing them with my munchkins, and I'm still prone to listening to them myself on occasion. :)