Friday, March 26, 2010

A Workin' & A Plannin'

This time of year is becoming busy without a second thought... Preparing for graduation, finishing school work, ball planning, trying to organize my political activity (Does this one seem to always be troublesome for anyone of you?), and again this year ---> planning another MECHE (Mother's Encouraging Christian Home Education) Skit night.

So, we're all writing skits, songs, funny jokes, and spoofing everything that we can think of! It's delightful fun... and even with my busy schedule, I'm so blessed to be a part of it.

Last Saturday, a bunch of us girls got together to be creative. ;)

And of course, to eat Chiclet! ----> See here and here.

2 comments:

Kiri said...

I agree that being politically active isn't always easy! No wonder most people don't bother! In my darker moments, I think it's all a government conspiracy to keep the common people from having a say...

Your pictures of skit-crunch-writing-time turned out so much better than the ones on my camera! We actually look half way decent in yours!

See ya in a few hours for ball-ish-ness! Hurray!

Kelsie said...

I love us! And I love getting together! I can't wait til practice tomorrow!