Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Introducing my new blog and Farewell

This is my final blog post on Simple Musings. Thanks to all of you who made this blog something that was worth pursuing! And I hope you'll do me the honor of visiting my new blog.

And with the poll closed.... I guess I should summarize the results.

For those of you who didn't know:
"Sigh No More" & "Are All Men Mad?" are both from Shakespeare.

"Simple Musings 2", "Ideas and Consequences", & "A Delightful Bag of Contradictions" had  2 votes each.

"Life n' Times of La" & "Sigh No More" came in first place with three votes each...

So, just what is my new blog title?

******************INSERT DRUM-ROLL HERE ********************

Find out here.

And, my favorite blog titles that weren't chosen are "sprinkled" around the new blog. So, they each have a proper role to fulfill. :)
See you all soon!

No comments: