Monday, January 3, 2011

Narnia with Ineke and Ana

Finally! I have seen The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and while my thoughts would probably take another blog post... let me just say, it was wonderful! And watching it with two of my favorite young ladies made it even better!
Me, Ana, Ineke
Lunch at Chick-fil-a was a great start... Chatting about music and books, I always enjoy my time with these two.

And I know they'll appreciate my silly moments. :P
Thanks, Amelia B. for taking these photos!

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

We had so much fun with ya'll! The girls are so sweet. :o)

Keely said...

I'm so glad you liked the movie! And seeing Ana and Ineke is always a treat. They're growing up so fast!

Kiri said...

That was so much fun! I'm so glad you invited us to go along. I'm also glad that you liked the movie! I had hoped you would, but I was afraid you might not...