Sunday, June 14, 2009

My First Sunday School Class

He said to the sons of Israel, "When your children ask their fathers in time to come, saying, 'What are these stones?' Then you shall inform your children, saying, 'Israel crossed this Jordan on dry ground.' Joshua 4:21,22

Just as in the Bible, believers today are to raise the children in the covenant and educate them in the ways of the Lord. What a blessing for me to have an opportunity to shape young hearts and minds before I have children of my own! My prayer is that I will be clear and help my young 3-5 memorize and understand God's word.

1 comment:

Kiri said...

Oh, how sweet! I can't believe the little ones are old enough to be in a regular SS class! Wasn't Stella just born yesterday?

What a privilege to work with them each week. It is such a joy to mentor young minds and help them realize how incredibly awesome God is!