Thursday, June 4, 2009

UP

I try to take my "little" friends to see a movie every once in awhile. Our choice this time was Pixar's newest gem, UP. It was fabulous! Not only did I get to hang out with my girlies, but their younger brother came with us for the first time. :) It is so good to have "my" kids growing up. And a few friends tagged along...

My first 3D movie
Henry and Daniel (The flash was bright!)
Mel, Ineke, and Ana -- who refused to open her eyes. :)
Sammi and Dee
Keely, Kiri, Kelsie (Back)
Julia and Johnny (Front)
We couldn't resist one silly photo

I heartily recommend UP. It was a great way to spend an afternoon. It is a pity that more children's films aren't that classy.

2 comments:

Kiri said...

UP was so much fun! Thanks for letting us tag along!

Kelsie said...

Oh, so fun! The 3-D glasses were great for pics! :o)