Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Newest Little Friends

Having the local, Christian, homeschooling mom's support group meet at my home comes with many blessings. One of these happens to be getting acquainted with the moms themselves... Michele is one of these lovely moms. And I was so flattered when she asked me if I could babysit her kids once a month. I love kiddos! The more, the better. So, pictures had to be shared!

Sean and Kelsie
Me and Sean
Erin and Christopher
Kelsie and Monsters, Inc.
Erin and Me
Funny faces

I can't wait until this month's visit. :)

5 comments:

Tawna said...

I'm one of Michele's friends from NC. I just wanted to post that I LOVE these pictures!

Thank you for taking care of their kids so she and Andrew can have a night out. You really blessed them with your time.

<3

Michele said...

The kids had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing for both of you! Michele does have some adorable kiddos.

Kiri said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Aren't they sweet kids? I've always enjoyed my interaction with them at testing. :)

Kelsie said...

So cute! And Kelsie spells her name the same way I do?!? That's really weird! :o)