Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Smallville Fashionistas

Spring (and Fall?) is the season for jackets and trench coats. And Smallville certainly embraces the trend...

Is Chloe going green? Perhaps in more ways than one? ;)


I love the leather-ish look of her jacket!

And the back!
And Lois is definitely pretty in pink. :)

Don't Clark and Lois look cute?!

If Chloe gets bored with green, she'll switch to red...


Scarves are often seen in the fall, but they can be a lovely addition in the Spring too.

Something light and pretty.

And a classic trench is good for any wardrobe.

3 comments:

Keely said...

I love most the jackets they wear in Smallville! If only I had more money...

I really like Chloe's scarf and necklace together. Usually I wear either a scarf or a necklace. Maybe I'll try wearing both sometime...

Kiri said...

Oh, I love jackets and cute coats! They're so fun and yet practical and yet cute and yet classic and yet trendy! What's not to like? :D

I love Lois' pink/red coat. It's uber-cute.

Kelsie said...

Their clothes are so cute! And is Lois at a romantic dinner in the last picture? With Clark??? :o)