Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Lines have fallen to me in Pleasant Places

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Psalm 73:25,26

Our theme for the Spring 2010 Old South Ball was Heritage. Psalm 16:6 became our theme verse:
And something to plan our decorations around...

A local, homeschooling mom was kind enough to loan us this lovely quilt for our centerpiece.

Blue tablecloths with cranberry accents...


The dance card table...

Spring petunias

Our verse became a lovely addition to the dance cards...



2 comments:

Kelsie said...

It was so awesome! Can't wait you give us your dancing pics! :o)

Kiri said...

So pretty! Our moms pwn with their many beautiful decorations and tasteful way of putting everything together. :)