Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shall We Dance? ...

... Is definitely a rhetorical question. :)

My Family


~~~I really wish I had a picture of the Kincell Family~~~
Maybe I can get one from my girlies? *Hint*

"Shall we Dance?"

"Bum Bum Bum"

The Virginia Reel

"On a bright cloud of music, shall we fly?
Bum Bum Bum"

Posties Jig

Racetrack

And more

Gay Gordon

Liberty Reel

Quarnden Hill

Over and Under

The Bunny Hop :)

Right-Hand!

Star

The Patty Cake Polka

Slide, Slide, Slide

Heel, Toe, Heel, Toe

Slide, Slide, Slide

The Cumberland Square

Head Couples Gallop

Circle

Otherwise known as the "Doc Ock"


One more ball post to go! And then back to everyday life-ish posts. :)

5 comments:

Kiri said...

Nice photos! Are you planning to put any up on OSB? (People have been asking, so it's on my list of things to do "next week"... Tee hee hee!)

I'm afraid the Kincells don't have a family photo from this ball. None of them turned out. *tear* :( We did get a really good one of your family, though.

Heading off to bed... See you tomorrow!

Cleanhousewithkids said...

Aww, these pictures are great, Laura! Thank you for taking the time to post them. :) I REALLY appreciated the Black Nag video on your FB as well. Very nice indeed. :)

Kelsie said...

Yay!!! The ball was a blast!

Is the wave-your-arms-up-and-down-while-you-circle thing called the "Doc Ock"? I haven't heard that before...

Kiri said...

Why another Spidey name? We really need to branch out with our superheroes...

StephenSchuch said...

Ahh yes... the good ole bunny hop!