Monday, August 23, 2010

Ah, Flexibility


For the first time in 18 years, I did not have to attend school today. Wow, what a change. It's strange that I'm not cracking the books, writing my notes, and studying every morning. But, today instead, I was able to finish a children's book, work at dad's office, clean the kitchen, cook dinner, and spontaneously agree to help with Cindy's kids and babysit Atticus. God is good! I've missed this flexibility these past 4 years. And now that I see that accomplishment of my formal education, I think that I've been greatly blessed.

2 comments:

Hannah Moss said...

Happy day! It's a good feeling to be flexible. :)

Kiri said...

Welcome back home! After four years of college responsibilities every day, you've obtained your degree and are finally back to the joys of being home-centered. Hurray!