Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy...

Long Time no See...Sorry! It has been so long since I've posted. :) Friday, Saturday, and Sunday have all been a whirlwind. I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Recap:
Friday
o Work
o School
- Economics
- Lunch with Stephanie
- Open Lab
- Academic Advising Appointment
- Open Lab
o Rushed home to pack for Girl’s Night

Friday was great! Completely crazy, but great. School went well, I met with my advisor and planned for next semester. Open lab was fuller than I expected, but I had a blast. Nancy Drew was fun… Mrs. Martinez, Dee, Sammi, and I really enjoyed ourselves.

Saturday
o Coffee with Dee
o Work
o Grabbed lunch and Babysat for Knudsen
o Movie with Daniel, Dee, and Chris
Saturday was crazy… I love watching the Knudsen kids though. I took some pictures while I was there. Every time I pulled out my camera, Henry had to make a different face. This one is my favorite. :P Daniel and I have been wanting to see 10,000 BC since we first saw the trailer. It did not disappoint. The cinematography, soundtrack, and acting were all excellent. But beyond that, the story was interesting and exciting. I love having a hero I can root for. :D


Sunday
o Rest
o Lunch with Martinez Family

After such a weekend, I was glad to be in the Lord’s House. Lunch with the Martinez family was enjoyable. I love being hostess. But our families are so close, it is sometimes more like family, than friends getting together.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow, Laura! This all sounds like so much fun! Glad you had a bit of joy admist all the busyness of school (though busyness can be joyful, too... :)) Glad to hear 10,000 B.C. was good. I'd been wondering...

Laura said...

Hi Tricia,
Yes! I love busyness; however, rest afterwards is essential!
I really did like 10,000 BC... Though WORLD hated it. Oh well, even Christians can have differences of opinion. :P
If you see it I would love to hear your thoughts on it.