Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CWSC

No sooner had we made it to conference than we found out it would be the last CWSC ever! We were all crushed... but it did give us the desire to make it the best year ever. We succeeded. Even though Dee and I were not roommates, Dee and Beth got to room together, and I made some new friends.

Beth and Dee
Me and Libby (my roommate)
Me, Libby, Kerri, and Vickie
Our group grew by leaps and bounds, and I loved meeting and "catching up" with everyone. :)

Charades was one of our favorite activities... We also played "Who? What? When? Where? Why?" and "Sentence Pictionary."


Hugo as Napoleon Bonaparte


The Boy's Team: Daniel, Hugo, and my Goob--Daniel


The Girl's Team--Taryn, Gwen, Dee, and Me
My Goob/Robin/Daniel, Daniel, Hannah, Gwen, Dee, and Hugo

By mid-week, caffeine is must! Coffee was my drink of choice at the breakfast meal.


The lectures were encouraging and challenging; I found myself hoping that someone would take up the torch and continue CWSC's grand tradition. I will continue to pray about this, and I hope many of you will also.

Sam King was kind enough to lead the dancing, and I learned a new one called "the Gypsy" or "the Woodchuck" depending on who you are asking. :P
Charlie and Sam

Stay tuned... Friday Night pictures to come!

2 comments:

Keely said...

Nice pictures! Can't wait to see your Friday pics (and video of Daniel...).

BTW- Which routine did Daniel decide to do? I forgot to ask yesterday...

Laura said...

Daniel decided to try "Brain damaged Children."

I am fairly sure Daniel took a lot of the pictures. His reputation should improve! :P