Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Graduation Countdown

God has blessed me so much. Today, I went to the Mountainlair to figure out what I need for graduation. Graduation. Wow. It is so strange to think that I will be a college graduate in just a few short months. I'll wear my cap and gown, move my tassel, and receive my diploma. The culmination of 4 years worth of hard work is just around the corner.

I know that in many ways, I'll miss these days. Not in any way will it be a regretful sadness or longing, but my memories will be a fondness for a wonderful time in my life. It was a time of developing, a time of pursuing knowledge, a time of acquiring skills, a time of gaining friendships, and a time of growing in the faith.

I look forward to the new chapter of my life... All the adventures, excitement, fun, and responsibility that this next phase brings. Let's Go Mountaineers!

No comments: