Monday, February 1, 2010

Noi siamo andati a giocare a BOWLING!

Ahah! After much procrastination, I am sharing the bowling photos from Keely's birthday. And as I look over them, I can't help but look forward to this month's trip. Whohoo. :-)

Finding the right ball is an art...
Not a science
Happy as two birds in a clam-shell
Smile, girls, smile!
Happy!
Cm'on!
Please be a strike!
Gotta hit the headpin!
Of course, the shoes!
Sheer awesomeness!
1 pin is a great goal!
Duly impressed.

Dee's "Glen Beck Sad Face"
My favorite photo

5 comments:

Kiri said...

Fun photos! Bowling with ya'll is such a blast!

Kiri said...

P.S. We've been getting *a lot* of junk comments on our blog recently. Have you had any problems? I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong... Some of the comments have been so bad that it's a very good thing we have comment moderation. :(

Kelsie said...

I can't wait until this months trip! :o)

Laura said...

Well, I did just get a nasty comment this morning... part of it was in Chinese... or Japanese. Weird.

Laura said...

Me either, Kelsie!