Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1st Dance Cookout of the Summer

Whew! It's hard to believe that it's that time of year again... Dance cookouts are fun, summer togetherness. (BTW, isn't togetherness a great word?!)

I wish I had pictures of all the delicious food, but alas! I didn't take any. :(

Without further eloquence (and until I get my act together and post part 2 of the Creation Museum and Beach trip pictures)...

The Black Nag






The Young Widow

Isn't this the "oddest" photo?

The "Pink" Girlies

The Soldier's Joy


Bring on July. :P

5 comments:

Hannah Moss said...

"Bring on July," Amen, sista! Hey, thanks for posting these pictures! I still haven't seen any from the beach, though... :D

Cleanhousewithkids said...

Yay! Laura is back and posting once again. :)

Beth Welsh said...

Nice pictures, Laura! I can't wait til the next practice! ~Emily

Keely said...

I love summer cookouts! They're always so much fun. What's not to like about eating and dancing the night away?

Kelsie said...

Summer cookouts are awesomeness! I'm with Kee, you have to love eating and dancing the night away! :o)