Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surprise, Surprise

"The best kind of prize is a surprise."

During our KY trip, we had the privilege of eating a scrumptious Sunday dinner with the extended family. :) What a delight! Good food, fellowship, and... a surprise! My great Aunts decided to surprise me with a post-grad celebration. Aren't they sweet?

I got to eat my dinner on the special red plate....

And we had a delicious cake. All in all, a cheery Sunday afternoon.

And I couldn't resist trying on my "graduation cap." :P

3 comments:

Hannah Moss said...

Nice graduation hat! It fits perfectly! ;D ...but it is a cute picture, nonetheless. :D

Kelsie said...

The hat's just a little too small, but that's okay. It is purple which is your new fav. :o)

Kiri said...

Tee hee hee! The cake is cute and was very sweet of your aunts.

Speaking of graduation, when do you want to do pictures? I assume before we leave for HH?