Tuesday, January 15, 2008

JA Club

PBS Masterpiece Theater is airing Jane Austen movies for several months. (Including her own story!) What a prime opportunity for ladies to get together, enjoy fellowship, food, and great movies. And even more wonderful my parents agreed it was a good idea!Making the Hobbit Soup for dinner

The first JA was Persuasion, and while it wasn't perfect, I think all the ladies in attendance agreed that it was wonderful to watch. We all can't wait till next week to watch Northanger Abbey. The Kincell girls enjoy a delicious dessert made by Kiri


Mrs. Kincell, Dee, and Keely--after the movie

For those of you who are interest: Persuasion is out on DVD. B&N is running as sale (Buy 2 DVD's get the 3rd free through Jan. 31st) Just is time to get 3 JA's. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun! I loved the Hobbit Soup! Are you planning to post the recipe?

Can't wait until Sunday!

Laura said...

Yes... I will post the recipe! I need to find the chicken soup recipe for this week.

Kiri said...

Last Sunday was so much fun! I'm highly looking forward to this week!