Saturday, January 19, 2008

On the Subject of "Blockbuster"

"It really is fun being a local Blockbuster."

I am known by all my friends for being a lover of period films. I adore them! But as that fact became more widely known, I became the local "blockbuster." I recommend, share, and update my library of DVD's as often as I can.

Therefore, when Mrs. Berry wanted to have a ladies' night, she came and asked me to pick some movies for us all to watch. I decided on two of my shorter favorites: A&E's Emma and Under the Greenwood Tree. Both of these movies are delightful in their own unique ways. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. And I think the ladies now love them too!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Thank you, Laura! Indeed you are a lovely Blockbuster. We really enjoyed Lorna Doone, and it's ready to return to you...so next time there's MECHE...or perhaps before then, it'll be back on your shelf. :)

Laura said...

Tricia!
I'm so glad you've "commented" on my blog! :) Isn't Lorna great?! Did Sarah enjoy it? Don't worry about when you get it back to me... there are no late fees. :P