Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 Thumbs Up


At last! The Young Victoria made its way to Morgantown. And despite the chilly, inclement weather, we ladies ventured out to see it. It did not disappoint. Fabulous costumes, music, cinematography (a personal favorite of mine =), and acting were all featured. Many of my friends love this story, and I'm sure we'll all have a copy in the future. It was an excellent addition to a wonderful day... If The Young Victoria graces a theater near you, it is well worth the price of admission. Though, if you're looking for A&E's Victoria & Albert, you may be disappointed. Personally, however, I enjoyed it more... especially Albert & Victoria -- I even "liked" Lord M's portrayal more. Three cheers for a great afternoon at the Warner. :-)

2 comments:

Kiri said...

Wasn't it wonderful?! I'm so glad we went! I <3 V&A! :)

Kelsie said...

Loved it! Can't wait until it comes out on DVD! "This is going on the DVD!" Oh, I <3 Celtic Thunder. :o)