Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Long Overdue: Dancing

Just like last year, the ball committee had a great time at the last summer practice. It was a great success. :O)

Patty Cake, Patty Cake

Baker's Man

Bake me a cake, as fast as you can

Twinkle, Twinkle... Right Hand Star?

London Bridge

The Farmer in the Dell
Nope, no good reason for that caption.
I just like the song. ;)

It wasn't my plan to share the "bubble" pics,
but Ineke loved them.

*grins and giggles*

Grand March

Still Marching...

Still Marching... and doing the "snake"

Go faster?

into the "tunnel"

What to do after a dance practice?

A silly question.


Silly pictures, of course. ;)

2 comments:

Kiri said...

I <3 dance practice!

I think we got a lot accomplished today; I'm so glad you came over! And thanks for all the tunes!

Hannah Moss said...

Fun pictures!! :)