Saturday, August 9, 2008

Captain Awesome

Friday evening, Dee, Sammi, and I went to stay with Noah, Maggie, and Evangelia Berry. Mr. and Mrs. Berry had gone out of town for their anniversary. The kids, Dee, and I had a blast watching movies, swinging on the hammock, and playing house in general. But, one of the biggest highlights for all of us was the little kitten the Berry's were watching. Noah told us that they had been calling him "Grub," but Dee insisted that "Grub" was a "Captain Awesome." I couldn't help but agree. Even Noah was calling him "Awesome" by the time we left. Dee told me I needed to share pictures of the captain with the rest of you... So without further ado...






P.S. I realize this post sounds like it is related to superheroes... but that is not intentional. :P

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Not related to superheroes? Are you kidding? I think babysitters are superheroes in a very real way. :D

Kiri said...

Ahhh! Captain is a cutie! (Though I don't think he's a cute as our new baby... Could I be prejudiced? Nah...) Looks like you had a great time playing house for the weekend! The B. kids are so cute and sweet.

Laura said...

I love babysitting! Though, I think a superhero costume might make it over the top. :P

I love the Captain, but Bailey is definitely just as cute... Though of course, I always think George is the most cute.