Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Classic Never Fails: Betty Ross

Betty Ross captured Bruce Banner's (a.k.a The HULK) heart with her sweet, gentle (sometimes), and winning personality. And we all love her for it! But, she also won our hearts for her cute, classic sense of style.

When we first see Betty in The Incredible Hulk, she has donned a wrap dress. The print is bold, but Betty looks feminine and delightful!


It's lovely for on campus. I approve! :P

Neutrals are Betty's best friends. And her trench coat is perhaps her greatest piece.

Her skinny jeans and flats paired with a leather "Jack Bag" (Messenger bag for those of you who don't speak 24) complete her look.

Okay. I'll admit it. This outfit below is what made me love Betty's style. I know some who disagree with me, but I think she looks adorable. Black n' White is classic, timeless. And Betty is made for it. A pin tuck blouse, pencil skirt, and pumps. *Sigh*


Betty's glasses are a fav of mine too. Those dark frames are perfect complement to her face.

Betty loves black. And it loves her too.

Her button up blouse paired w/a dark wash jean is great for "on the run." Yet, she still manages to look nice.

Click on the picture below... Aren't her shoes interesting? I can't decided whether I LOVE them... Or I'm indifferent. Thoughts?

Alright, you caught me. None of the outfits below are Betty's. They belong to Liv Tyler. Production shots from The Incredible Hulk.

But isn't Liv's sweater/leggings combo cute? I love the colors.

And I fell hook, line, and sinker for this hat. Too fun!


Without a doubt, Betty has some cute, fashiony tips. Mmm, I think I need to go shopping. :)

3 comments:

Kiri said...

Yes, I confess I really dislike the more feminine pieces they put Betty in for The Incredible Hulk... Strange, I know, coming from me! It's not that the pieces are ugly- in fact, I think they're rather cute- but they just don't flatter Liv. The neutral colors, however, were an *excellent* choice and all her sporty wear is uber-cute and attractive. Her hair is adorable, too, and her glasses give a cute nerdy look- perfect for our scientist superhero girlfriend!

Kiri said...

P.S. Keely accused me of being a snob when it comes to these things today... She may be right, but it sure doesn't sound good... Perhaps something I'll have to work on?

Keely said...

Oh, I adore her trench coat! So cute! Definitely my favorite Betty piece.

I think I like her shoes in that picture. I was just looking at similar shoes at Target the other day, only they were plaid...