Thursday, December 10, 2009

E Bella!: Chuck's feminine side

Despite her masculine-ish name, Chuck is anything but! Pushing Daises's Charlotte ("Chuck") Charles enchanted the Pie Maker and delighted viewers. And her clothes are simply scrumptious!

With her sweet, retro styles, Chuck can't go wrong.


Check out those red heels!

I love her hair too!

Her pink, rosy sweater is lovely. And her headband matches nicely.

I really like this knit, yellow dress. The buttons up the front are a nice detail.

Don't Chuck and Ned look cute together?


Isn't Chuck's kerchief adorable?! It reminds me of something my grandmother would wear to keep her hair in place. And the sunglasses are a great touch. ;)


I'm sure what this dress is supposed to look like, but I love it. Cute and whimsical.

I feel the need to watch Pushing Daises again... :P

For those of you who have been waiting for this post... Sorry! Tee hee hee. You know who you are. :-)

4 comments:

Kiri said...

That'd be me... :)

Chuck does have cute clothes! I should really watch Pushing Daisies at some point, but there are just too many movies and too little time. I'll content myself, for the moment, with pictures. Her scarf look is adorable. So Audrey Hepburn. And her red dress, knit dress, and the dress in the last photo are uber-cute, too! I also love her bangs and semi-curly hair.

So who's fashion gets featured next?

Anonymous said...

I *love* that red dress, Laura! Very nice. :D
Tricia

Laura said...

I *love* Chuck's clothes too... but I'm not sure where I could wear a head scarf and sun glasses. Hmm.

Kiri -- Yeah, either Mary Jane or Betsy. We'll see. Stay tuned. :)

Tricia -- So good to hear from you! Congratulations on the little one. :D

Kiri said...

MJ and Betsy both have some *sweet* outfits. Can't wait to see what you pull together!

I'm sensing a super-girlfriend theme running throughout these posts. Will Rachel and Lois be featured, too? Or are they simply not stylish enough? :)