Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa's Cookies

Yum Yum, er... Ho ho ho?

It is that time of year again, and what would Christmas be without cookies?! Well, I'll confess that the past few years have been light on the baking end for me. Between finals and other craziness, I've been lax.

But -- This year is going to be different... Starting with Beth's Gingerbread, this year's cookies are off to a great start. Today's cookie of choice was chocolate pretzels, if they can be called cookies. :)

Hersey Kisses, Pretzels, and M&M's. Tasty!



Daniel was nice enough to unwrap the kisses for me


5 comments:

Keely said...

Looks yummy! Maybe they'd look more festive if you used Christmas M&Ms??? Just a thought... We sometimes make "Christmas no-bake cookies" simply by putting red and green Ms on the top of the cookies.

Isn't it so much fun making festive cookies this time of year?

Laura said...

I couldn't find Christmas M&M's. :( Maybe I was in the wrong isle?

I do love making Christmas cookies, I do! I do!

Kiri said...

I wouldn't call them cookies, but they do look tasty!

Kelsie said...

Yummy! I'm trying some *new* Christmas cookie recipes right now. (its a little scary!) We'll all have to see how we like them after caroling. Wish you could actually go caroling with us!

Hannah Moss said...

Oh, those "cookies" are absolutely yummy *and* beautiful!! :D