Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Entertainment!

Huzzah! Celtic Thunder is releasing its newest CD/DVD combo on February 9th. And I'm just a little excited. :P

The track listing:
1. My Life With You
2. Home
3. Sway
4. Hallelujah
5. Lough Swilly Railroad
6. Everything I do (I do it for you)
7. Just Like Jessie James
8. Surfer Medley
9. Amazing Grace
10. Standing on the Corner
11. Hello Again
12. Doo Whacka Do
13. Hard To Say I'm Sorry
14. When you wish upon a Star
15. Bad Bad Leroy Brown
16. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait till February!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I LOVE Celtic Thunder...they're so very good! Can't wait for their cd to come out!

Keely said...

Oh, I can't wait!!!! So exciting!

Kiri said...

Huzzah! I can't wait!