Friday, January 8, 2010

The Best of 2009: Television

Television
Smallville Season 8
You didn't think The Long Halloween would be the only superhero reference in this series, did you? Did you?! Smallville has it's highs and low, but season 8 is *definitely* a high point. Doomsday, Tess, Clois... It's all coming together.

Chuck Season 2
This show about a "millennium every-guy" captured my heart in its first season. While Chuck season 2 is different than season 1, it can still be rollicking, fun, and entertaining. Unleash the Casey.

24 Season 7
24, or more commonly know as "Jack", is my favorite television show. Each year (er, day) I watch Jack battle the unknown terrorist in an effort to defend his homeland. And each time the baddies get bigger and the conspiracies more crazy. And yep, Jack still gets them all. Move over boys, there's a new sheriff in town.

4 comments:

Kiri said...

I'm not sure Tess should be considered a "high" point. I'm *not* her biggest fan at this point.

Laura said...

You've gotta have a villain, right?

Anonymous said...

Chuck! Yeah, Baby! :D

~Dee

Kiri said...

I suppose, but I prefer the villain to be distinctly evil.