Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Best of 2009: Movies

Movies
Julie & Julia
I've seen The Blind Side is theaters twice, and I plan to purchase it on DVD. It is a heartwarming story about faith put into action.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Oh yeah, just one more superhero mention. Wolverine's newest flick is a popcorn movie, but I still *love* it! Sure, I'm a fangirl. :)

~Honorable Mention~
UP
While some consider this simple children's tale sad (and it is), it is also much more. Full of family values -- UP is a treasure.

Disclaimer: None of my "best" picks for 2009 are without flaws. However, I find value in each one. Read some reviews, and you can decide for yourselves. :)

3 comments:

Kiri said...

We should watch Julie and Julia together someday. :) And The Blind Side when it comes out. :)

But like either of us have time...

Laura said...

Totally!! I DO graduate soon. Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Please, call me when you all do. :)

~Dee