Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Succumbing to Madness

I couldn't wait any longer... I tried not to blog about this. But I'm too excited.


OWL CITY IS AWESOME!! And I just bought his CD. Sigh. It's beautiful. :-)

And since I've joined the crazy throng... I'm here to infect the rest of you.

Good luck. My guess is one listen on YouTube will make you a fan. Go on, try it out!
The silence isn't so bad
Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly.
~Vanilla Twilight~

3 comments:

Kiri said...

My one complaint about Owl City is that it all sounds pretty much the same. But it's still fun. "Fireflies" is my fave. :)

Keely said...

Fireflies is awesome! I've almost left B&N with that CD multiple times... :)

Kelsie said...

Owl City pwns!