Thursday, November 25, 2010

In which I become a tree

After 24 dances, the clean up begins, because even a Ceilidh must come to an end....

Tree-ish me
And even though we are quite busy taking down the decorations and the like, we always have time for more pictures! Especially since all the guests are so kind as to help dismantle the ball. :O)
Ineke, Me, Ana
Keely in her dad's hat

I do so enjoy a good foot picture. I think the tradition started at the 1st Spring Ball...
"Foots (no e)"
Kiri and Me
Daniel and Bobby
Blurry clean up
And so my blogging about the Ceilidh comes to an end.... but before you get tearful, I'll leave you with some photos of the Grand March...






2 comments:

Kiri said...

I love that picture of you and me! The one of Daniel and Bobby is really good, too. I like their poses. And Dee's face in the blurry clean-up photo is priceless!

Keely said...

Great pics, La!

*happy sigh* Our Ceilidh was so much fun! We should host another ball sometime... :)