Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Break in Pictures

Okay... Finally the story on SB!
I worked a lot (sorry, no pictures! -- yeah, I know you're all so disappointed) But, because I didn't go away for Spring Break, I decided to do something fun and crazy. With the permission of my parents, I went with Dee to get my left upper ear pierced. I was nervous, but pain to an eight year-old and pain to a 20 year-old simply aren't the same. Now that I've done it, I am really glad I did... but it is somewhat hard to sleep. (Rolling onto a new earring can be painful!)

Before
After

I also watched the Knudsen girls for a couple of hours. We enjoyed the movie "Enchanted", made pizza dough (How did that turn out, girls?), and painted magazine pictures. I would have liked a picture of all of us, but I don't do self portraits very well. :( But it was so good to hang out with "my" girls.

Ana and Ineke

Overall, the week was restful. Just what I need before "hitting" the books again.

2 comments:

Kiri said...

So glad you had a good time! (Though I hope you missed us just a little...) I'll send you my SB pics soon.

Laura said...

I did miss you all! I wish you could have stayed in WV, but I hope you had a great SB anyway.