Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Promises of God

Today, the weather in Morgantown was unpredictable. The wind would blow, the sun would shine, and then it would rain really hard. :) But, at the end, there was a beautiful rainbow.

"This is the sign of the covenant which I making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you , for all successive generations; I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow will be seen in the cloud, and I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; never again shall the water become a flood to destroy all flesh." Genesis 9:12-15

These verses out of Genesis always come to mind when I see the rainbow... It is like seeing the promise of God.

No comments: