Thursday, October 22, 2009

Celtic Thunder Concert!

On the way to the concert, we had way too much fun. :O)
We watched the DVD *said in my best Damian accent*
Took lots of pictures
So excited!!
How long till we get there?!
Tickets!
Dinner at the sister Wong's in Washington, PA
Yummy!
And delicious.
WE MADE IT!
Despite traffic, Mr. Kincell's mad driving skills got us there.
Whoot!
In our seats
Just a little excited
A group photo

We looked at our souvenir programs...
And learned more about our favorite boy band. :P
The Concert was SWANKY!
but our throats...
And hands were really sore!

Isn't the stage awesome?!

Of course after the concert... We were all thirsty

And in need of caffeine

A great ending to a perfect night!
Maybe we'll all go again next year?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! :)

It's really a bummer, though, that you couldn't take pictures while the guys were on stage. Ah, well, it makes perfect sense why there is the no picture-taking rule. :(

Hannah Moss said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to post "Anonymous." That was me. :D

Kiri said...

That was so much fun! I'm so glad you talked me into going! We should definitely consider doing it again. :)

Keely said...

*happy sigh* The concert was very swanky... :) We should totally go again next year!

Although now I'm really tempted to buy the Take Me Home DVD... (Said in my best Damian accent. :))

P.S. I follow you now. Yeah!

Laura said...

Hannah -- It was a blast! You should definitely go if you get a chance. :)

Kiri & Keely -- Tee hee hee. It was so much fun. Your parents were awesome to drive us all! And I NEED the Take Me Home DVD too. :)