Monday, October 5, 2009

Comments: Update

~Week 1~

So far so good!

Day 1
The Kincell Family blog won the day. =) Their pictures of the "easy" grand march take the cake. I'm still laughing.

Day 2
Jasmine Baucham's blog is delightful. Full of insights & encouragement, her blog is worth checking out! And day 2 was no exception. Her post about world religions and the gospel is definitely something to read! And I needed to encourage her to read Brave New World. ;-)

Day 3
AmandaBeth Online is a wonderful source of modest fashion advice... I was a day late, but I had to wish her a "Happy Belated Birthday!!" Y'all should check out her shoes. Too cute!

Day 4
Mrs. Chancey's trip to London is taking over many blogs. :D And Molly's is not an exception. Her photos of London are breathtaking.

Day 5
From A Blonde's Pen is chalk full of short stories written by a young women named Bonnie. One of her most recent posts, "Taxicabs & Airplanes", is a wonderfully fun read. Pop on over to her corner of the web to read it... I've admired it for some time, and I've finally told her so. :-)

Day 6
Who doesn't like Robin Hood? Um... Nope, can't think of anybody. If you are unconvinced, check out Anna's blog. Her love of the BBC Robin Hood may change your mind. She certainly helped make me a fan!

Day 7 -- posted a day early --
Charity's blog is more opinion oriented than her review site... Her blog is a regular stop on my Internet route each day. Did I mention she really adores Vampire stories? And confession: Yep, they intrigue me too.

1 comment:

Kiri said...

Nice list so far! I love Jasmine, Anna, Molly, and Amanda's blogs, too. I look forward to seeing who else you frequent.