Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Peace out, Yo?

No doubt all of you (my three precious readers... tee hee hee) have noticed that I haven't posted in quite some time. I didn't even update you on my comment challenge!! Well, life intervened; God had other plans for me.

Schoolwork (4 papers!!), Daniel's costume, Ball planning, the Ball itself, and regular life have kept me quite busy... Not to mention the Swanky Celtic Thunder concert! :-) And, this means I should have lots of blog material!!!

So coming soon:
Celtic Thunder Pictures
Maid Marian Weekend
The BALL!
Week 2 of my comment challenge
And of course... Your weekly economic tidbit

3 comments:

Hannah Moss said...

Sweet! :D I am really looking forward to hearing what you thought of Celtic Thunder!

Kiri said...

Yeah, well you've been no worse than me and my pathetic blog. There are lots of things to blog but so little time! And our finicky internet connection isn't helping much... Hurray for Maid Marion weekend that will force us to make time!

Can't wait to swap pictures tonight!

Laura said...

Hannah -- Thanks so much for all your comments! And Celtic Thunder is SWANKY live. :P

Kiri -- Your blog is NOT pathetic. Your CO trip has tons of posts. :) Yes, huzzah for MMW!